I got this idea from World of Dennifer, in efforts to keep me a bit more sane and organized before the wee one gets here, I'll be doing a weekly check with my to do list & what gets accomplished along the way. I feel like there's so much to do; big & small it will get done! I'll try to keep the most important things on this list, because I tend to take on too much - but I can't promise that you won't see a few things that *really* don't matter!
***MOST of these things can be done after Collin gets here, but I'd really like it written down anyways***
Living Room -
Prime the subfloor in the living room Install hardwood floor in living room Give a really good cleaning to the floors on main level After moving furniture back, clean & dust everything including windows
- Find rug for Living Room - possibilities at Lowes!
- Finish painting wall along stairways (waiting on my Dad for this)
- Find wire kennel for Gunnison's "spot" in the main floor
Finish installing backsplash in kitchen; caulk & grout backsplash Find a solution to counter edging &install
- Touch up paint in kitchen
Clean stove & fridge inside and out Prime & paint cabinet doors & drawers (waiting on my Dad for this) Install finished doors & drawers and cabinet hardware Install Spice Cabinet & jars
- Finish getting the few "finishing touches" for the kitchen:
Canisters, In-cabinet trash can Reinstall pot rack
Dining Room -
- Cut dog door into wall next to sliding glass door & take old dog door out
- Sell hutch
- Refinish top of desk to white
- Install shelves above desk
Organize all the crap around desk
Finish painting trim & door jams (waiting on my Dad for this)
- Paint Cookie Monster head above crib (waiting on my Dad for this)
Paint Closet Put together nursery furniture Uninstall old closet shelf & rod Install new closet system Make curtains- HERE Install shelves
Finish Lamp Redo- HERE
- Sand and paint frames for asymmetrical nursery art
Finish 3D letters DIY curtains- HERE Felt stuffed letters Pillow for glider
- Closet Dividers
- Finish Collin's Baby Scrap Book - working on it!
Wash clothes after baby shower
- Find & buy rug - found a rug @ Home Depot, need to buy
Get carpet cleaned (entire upper floor)Thanks MIL!
Send in "Birth-Day Wishes" registration packet Schedule breast feeding class Scheduled for November 2nd Tour of L&D at hospital Maternity Photoshoot Scheduled Oct 11 Baby Shower! Scheduled Oct 17th Thank You cards for gifts from Baby Shower Start gathering recipes and groceries for cook-ahead & meals
- Complete cloth diaper stash - working on this, need more Small/Newborn dipes
- Pack hospital bag - working on it!
- Make a delivery playlist
- Install carseat
Get tax stuff prepared for 2009 for MIL to do Edit website to indicate 2011 pricing after Nov 1st Start a filing system for new clients Create 2011 calendar system for "office" wall
- Add new hair stylist as a part of our team on website with prices and photos
Financial/"Grown Up" -
- Get insurance info from Greg's work to switch me over after my FMLA runs out; add Collin, too
- Get any other bills on an Auto-Pay schedule
- Slim down bills/amenities one more time to try and save money
- Go to daveramsey.com and learn everything about budgeting
- Create strict budget & follow
Make a trip to Good Will and get it out of the house
- Create budget
- Create meal plan sheets
- Create weekly/monthly cleaning list
- Create reminders/shopping/to do lists for fridge
- DIY magnets
Got a few more things on my list done this week. We had a "omg I think my water broke" scare on Thursday so I *really* need to get my hospital bag packed completely and take the cars to get car seat installed this week! The nursery is almost completely done, just have to straighten up and finish putting things together. I can't wait to show you!